Identification solution &
The portable ID
ID@KEY is our solution to the challenges in the field of identification and population census. Today's society is moving towards complete digitalisation of all its processes. It is essential for governments and companies to have up-to-date databases of their users. Having general information about them, in addition to their biometric data, makes it possible to streamline processes and facilitate procedures.
The development of systems capable of carrying out these processes in an agile and simple way is a real challenge for technology companies.
ID@KEY allows the identification and census of the user with their biometric data in an agile and simple way. This is a robust, rugged and portable system capable of operating over long working days.
Thanks to its technical features, such as biometric fingerprint reader, Smart Card reader or high-quality printer, it is a very useful solution for companies and organisations.
Do you want to know more?
If you would like to know more about ID@KEY and all its possibilities for ID management, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will inform you about all the options and modalities of this new system focused on facilitating the identification process in any environment.
Any questions about ID@KEY?
Learn about its technical features and more
- Up to 5-point capacitive multi-touch screen. With a size of 8''.
- Resolution: 1024*768
- Intel ATOM X5-E3940
- Frequency 1.6Ghz
- Cores: 4
- RAM memory: 4GB
- eMMC: 32GB
- Image sensor: 1280×800
- Code types: 1D (Code 39, 128, etc.) and 2D (PDF 417, QR, etc.)
- GPS module for location tracking
- Dual SIM Card
- External Antenna
- RJ45 Ethernet
- USB 3.0
- Audio jack
Smart Card Reader
- Compliant with ISO/IEC 7816, EMV 4.2/4.3, ETSI TS102 221 and PC/SC.
- Supports class A, B, C or AB cards (1.8V, 3V and 5V)
- Supports protocols T=0 and T=1
- State-of-the-art thermal printer.
- Paper width 58 mm
- Maximum speed: 200mm/second
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm
- 226 W / h
- Up to 12 hours of continuous operation without charging.
- FIPS 201 fingerprint reader for PIV
- Images with a resolution of 500 dpi
- FAP 20 ( FAP 30 - OPTIONAL)