Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of Services of the Society of the Information and of the Electronic Trade, INTELLIGENT DATA SL as owner of the web site www.intelligentdata.es, states:
- Identifying data:
- Company name: INTELLIGENT DATA SL
- Registered Address: CALLE PUNTO MOBI, 6, 28805 ALCALÁ DE HENARES, MADRID
- CIF: B80681190
- E-mail address: CJIMENEZ@INTELLIGENTDATA.ES
- Registration details in the Madrid Mercantile Register: Volume 6823, Book 0, Folio 129, Section 8, Page M-111126, 1st Entry
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website published under the domain name www.intelligentdata.es assume and undertake to respect.
- "Page", domain intelligentdata.es which is made available to Internet Users.
- "User", natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- "Content", are the pages that make up the whole INTELLIGENTDATA.ES domain, which make up the information and services that INTELLIGENT DATA SL makes available to the Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- "Hyperlink", a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or callsign that contains the link.
- "Cookies", a technical means for "tracking" and following navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written on the User's computer. This method has implications on the privacy, so INTELLIGENT DATA SL will warn opportunely and reliably about their use at the moment they are implanted in the Website.
- Users / Conditions of use
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Site.
- Use of the website
www.intelligentdata.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "THE CONTENTS") owned by INTELLIGENT DATA SL. The USER assumes the responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (www.intelligentdata.es) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. On having sent the above mentioned texts, clicking on the corresponding link, the USER promises and accepts, to do a suitable use of the contents that WWW.INTELLIGENTDATA.ES offers across his web, not to use them for:
- to engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or in support of terrorism or against human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of INTELLIGENTDATA.ES, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the above mentioned damages.
- try to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, generally accepted morality and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this effect, the USER is obliged and commits NOT to use any of the Contents with illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by the current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kind of contents stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by INTELLIGENT DATA SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER is obliged and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he has access in his capacity as a User of the Page, without this list being limitative.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, the USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of INTELLIGENT DATA SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or if it is legally allowed.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of INTELLIGENT DATA SL or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must abstain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, according to the case, have been made available to him/her for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and/or the Contents.
Similarly, the USER acknowledges:
- That INTELLIGENT DATA SL will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by the users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of INTELLIGENT DATA SL, its partners or its employees.
- That INTELLIGENT DATA SL does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by the users. In this sense, all the comments received will be automatically checked by an antispam filter and moderated, as for their form, by an administrator of the website, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Also, INTELLIGENT DATA SL reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the respect to the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against the youth or the childhood, the order or the public safety or that, in its opinion, were not suitable for its publication.
In any case, WWW.INTELLIGENTDATA.ES will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, according to the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by INTELLIGENT DATA SL. Therefore, INTELLIGENT DATA SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and actuality of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside www.intelligentdata.es, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.intelligentdata.es) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization is required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of INTELLIGENT DATA SL.
- No "frames" will be created with the web pages or on the web pages of INTELLIGENT DATA SL.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about INTELLIGENT DATA SL, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It will not be stated or implied that INTELLIGENT DATA SL has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any rights of third parties.
- Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the website's performance, INTELLIGENT DATA SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the website, of its configuration and design and of this legal notice, as well as of any other particular conditions. Therefore, the USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he accesses the Page.
- Intellectual / industrial property
INTELLIGENT DATA SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (as an example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by INTELLIGENT DATA SL or by its licensors, being all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by INTELLIGENT DATA SL, will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by INTELLIGENT DATA SL. You will be able to visualize the elements of the web and even print them, copy them and store them in the hard disk of your computer or in any other physical support as long as it is, only and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of INTELLIGENT DATA SL.
All the brands, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear in the Website are property of INTELLIGENT DATA SL or, if it is the case, of third parties that have authorized their use, without the use or access to the Website and/or the Contents can be understood as giving the User any right over the mentioned brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and without being understood as giving the User any of the exploitation rights that exist or could exist over the mentioned Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are INTELLIGENT DATA SL intellectual property, or of third parties in its case, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by INTELLIGENT DATA SL or by third parties that have authorized its use, to whom corresponds the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of them in any way and, especially, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation rights. It is expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of the whole or part of the contents of this website, with commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of INTELLIGENT DATA SL.
The non-authorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the violation of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of INTELLIGENT DATA SL or of third parties included in the page that have transferred contents, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Page Availability
INTELLIGENT DATA SL does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, to its Contents, nor that they are updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid them, correct them or update them. Therefore, INTELLIGENT DATA SL is not responsible for the damages or prejudices of any kind produced in the USER due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or previously.
INTELLIGENT DATA SL excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for the damages of any nature that could be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to the non fulfillment of the expectation of utility that the users could have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
INTELLIGENT DATA SL is not responsible for the security errors that can be produced, nor for the damages that can be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web site,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
INTELLIGENT DATA SL is not responsible for the contents of those linked pages, for the functioning or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or for the result of those links, nor does it guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in them that could produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the files of the user, excluding any responsibility for the damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the Website does not imply the obligation of INTELLIGENT DATA SL to control the absence of virus, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, INTELLIGENT DATA SL is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur during the service of the Page, nor of the possible damage that could be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a result of the presence of a virus in the computer of the user used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a bad operation of the navigator or of the use of versions nonupdated of the same one.
- Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services that are provided through the Page, INTELLIGENT DATA SL makes its best effort, but it does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or actuality of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only of an informative, consultative, informative and advertising nature. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
INTELLIGENT DATA SL excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without previous notice of its content due to the extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
- Content Availability
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. INTELLIGENT DATA SL, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, INTELLIGENT DATA SL will previously warn about the termination or suspension of the Page.
For any questions regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
- Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All rights reserved by international copyright laws and treaties. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means.